Went to dinner yesterday night and I bought 2 tees - one from Voyage de Rita and another from Outfitter Girls (they have great tees, although though the quality's quite bad). The latter said, "Behind every great girl" in front and "is a guy checking her out!" behind in gold lettering. :D Lovely!
OMG, today's weather's terribly hot! I took a cab home from the MRT station because I couldn't stand to walk in the heat any longer than I had. Yea, went to church, then town afterward and visited Wisma, Shaw and Pacific Plaza. I saw 2 extremely hot guys in 2 consecutive surf shops, hehe... Trust me, they were seriously hot. I was shopping for presents but I only managed to get one :(. Ok, time to... Neaten my room. It's got my new clothes strewn all over the bed, floor, table and chair. Oh my, shopping 2 days in a row right in the middle of exams? This has got to be a record even for me.
5:07 PM